Pressure Test Pumps
- Portable pressure pumps for generation of pressure and/or vacuum for pressure comparison measurements (pressure calibration)
- Pneumatic models, operated with ambient air
- Hydraulic models, operated with oil or water
- Pressure generation up to 1000 bar (14500 psi), vacuum generation up to -0.95 bar (-28 inHg)
Pressure Comparison Test Pumps
- Manual generation of test pressure for test, adjustment and calibration purposes.
- Pneumatic hand lever pump (with ambient air), or Hydraulic spindle pump (with water or oil, depending on model).
- Make also high pressure values with very low force.
- Fine pressure adjustment with sensitive volume variator.
Electronic Pressure Calibrators
- Pressure reference standard for checking, adjustment and calibration of all kind of pressure reading instruments.
- In addition, documenting process calibrators measure mA and V and save calibration data of units under test.
- Optional data logging functionality and DAKKS certification
- Normally, in addition a calibration pressure source is needed (e.g. Pressure Test Pumps or Pressure Comparison Pumps)
Digital Handheld Manometer
- Handheld measurement devices for pressure, vacuum and differential pressure
- Accurate digital handheld instruments easy operation
- Several models for your choice
- Automatized generation of pressure and vacuum, high accurate reference included.
- Due to the high accuracy and control stability, the pressure controllers are especially suitable as references for production lines and laboratories, in order to carry out automatic testing and/or calibration of all types of pressure reading instruments.
- Primary standard for pressure
- Rigid basements with integrated manual pressure source
- Excellent repeatability
- Uncertainties mathematical calculable
- Mechanical/physical basic principle
- Pneumatic models (with ambient air or nitrogen)
- Hydraulic models (up to 5,000 bar)
- Differential pressure model with real static pressure
Pressure Calibration Test Kit
The Marine Calibration Kits are used to perform pressure and temperature tests and calibrations for all types of pressure and temperature instruments.
The waterproof robust marine case includes a dry block temperature calibrator as well as a complete pressure test set (test pressure source and certified reference device).
Marine Vessel Calibration Test Kit
The Marine Vessel Calibration Kits are used to perform pressure and temperature tests and calibrations for all types of pressure and temperature instruments.
The waterproof and robust marine case contains a dry block temperature calibrator as well as a complete pressure test set (test pressure source and certified reference device).