Schmierer SEA Overview
We are a German-Malaysian Joint Venture company using Malaysia as a base to cover the South East Asia region, providing high quality Pressure, Temperature Flow and Level Instrumentation and Services for end user customers & supporting authorized distributors.
- German Manufacturer of Pressure Gauges with inbuilt Manodamp® mechanical damping system.
- Wide range of Diaphragm Seals for corrosive & viscous media, hygienic, high purity, high pressure/temperature applications.
- Digital Pressure Gauges and Calibrators.
- Warehouse Stock for common Pressure and Temperature Gauges.
- Electromagnetic, Ultrasonic Clamp-On and Vortex Flow Measurement.
- Customized product selection in cooperation with other manufacturers for Temperature, Pressure, Flow and Level Instruments as well as Control Valves to broaden our product supply.
- Function Testing of all our products in Malaysia before on-site delivery to ensure constant quality control.
- In-house and on-site Instrument Calibration and Control & Safety Valve Testing Service.
- In-house and customized site technical training services with a wide range of demo instruments for detailed understanding & practical hands on experience.
Our core business
Schmierer GmbH in Germany has successfully Developed, Tested and Manufactured Pressure Gauges, Diaphragm Seals and Accessories over three generations since 1932.
Today, 20 employees of Schmierer GmbH are producing in Germany a wide range of pressure and temperature gauges with modern machinery, assembling and testing equipment. Read More about Schmierer GmbH
That is why our German Manufacturing site:
- Uses only certified raw material
- Manufactures with high-class CNC and NC controlled machines
- Maintains the standards with the latest assembling and testing equipment
Our unique solutions
We develop solutions for your industrial requirements.
Our unique Manodamp® Technology for mechanical axle damping in pressure gauges guarantees long time durability like oil filled gauges but without the danger of oil leakage or blurry displays due to oil colour change. This makes it suitable for rough industrial environments with hot and humid climatic conditions in this region.
We have industry-specific Diaphragm Seal solutions for:
- General manufacturing Industries: (flange, threaded)
- Hygienic and high purity applications: (Food, Bio, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductor/Solar)
- Slurry, aggressive, corrosive media: (Oil & Gas, Palm Oil, Oleo Chemical)
- High pressure, temperature processing
- Paper/Pulp, Steel Mill,...
A very important part of our portfolio are custom-made solutions for specific requirements with short delivery cycles, (avg. 2-3 weeks).
We provide manufacturer independent instrument calibration, repair and diaphragm seal refilling in our Service and Maintenance Center in Shah Alam.