Buoyancy Transmitter for Liquid Level
The continuous measuring of liquid level, interface and density is based on Archimedes buoyancy principle. An element submerged in liquid (process wetted, cylindrical measuring element) is subjected to a buoyancy force, proportionate to the weight force of the fluid volume displaced.
Float and Displacer Level Switches
Float and Displacer Switches for liquid level limitation. Rugged design for long lifetime.
Liquid Level and Interface Float Transmitter
The Swiss made float transmitter for continuous measurement and liquid level display for use in any liquid media.The float is swimming on the liquid surface.
- ZM-VL vertical measurement for top tank mounting
- ZM-HL horizontal measurement for side tank mounting
For 2 layer interface applications with two different media the float drops into the upper liquid and is buoyanced accordingly by the lower liquid.
The level is detected by a mechanical lever system and a magnetic coupling without contact to the display and / or transmitter.
- Independent of the pressure, temperature, density (SG), conductivity, dielectric, foam or steam.
- Float mount designed for use in Ex zone 0.
- Robust and reliable, PED, stainless steel for medium wetted parts
- For mobile and stationary tanks
- No power supply needed for local indicator
- Opt. min/max limit switch, 4-20 mA transmitter, NAMUR, Ex ia, ATEX