Coriolis Flowmeters accurately measure the mass flow rate of fluids travelling through a pipe over a high range of pressure and temperature, linear over the entire flow range.
Readings are unaffected by a change of process conditions (temperature, pressure, density or viscosity).
The Rheonik Coriolis Technology is based on a unique torsional oscillator. Other than conventional Coriolis sensors the Rheonik sensor offers a torsion axis enhanced oscillation translating into a better measurement.
-This unique combination of design and in-built technology gives outstanding performance and accurate results for extreme applications with
- very high pressure, changing pressure
- external vibration and tensions
- very low flow rates, (big amplitudes excellent signal to noise ratio)
- high temperature
- corrosive and abrasive media
- extreme resistance to gas bubbles in liquid streams
- multi-functional measurement (density, temperature)
- fiscal custody transfer
- Rheonik Mass flow meters are reliable:
- safe and stable with long life cycles
- low maintenance
- low energy consumption, (typically less than 300 mW, intrinsically safe)
- ATEX and CSA approval for hazardous areas
- Flow rates from 30 g/min to 1500 tonnes/hr
- Diameters from ½" up to 12 inch (DN 300)
- Pressure over 1,000 bar (14,500 psi)
- Temperature from -196°C to +395°C
- Hazardous area certified versions available (intrinsically safe, ATEX, CSA etc.)
- Available in stainless steel, Alloy C22, Duplex, Tantalum, Monel, others
- variety of Transmitters (analog, digital, serial, HART, LCD output)