SEA Regional Diaphragm Seal (DS) Service
- new Pressure Transmitters, Switches and Gauges
- used Pressure Instruments with mal-functioning DS
- all brands, models and manufacturers
Pressure Instruments with Diaphragm Seals
How does a Diaphragm Seal Filling Station work?
In the degasing process of a filling station a powerful vacuum pump extracts gases and moisture and creates a vacuum in the airspace of the capillary. The filling liquid is drawn into this space by the vacuum and then sealed in.
- special chemical applications (contamination, hazardous media)
- hygienic and sanitary applications for Food and Pharma
- high temperature and pressure applications
Modular setup - a wide range of DS types can be attached locally to the transmitter, switch or gauge from the manufacturer of your choice.
Cost-effective repair of damaged DS in pressure devices savings up to 50% by replacing the DS instead of buying a new transmitter.
Reduced down times of machines and plants due to DS failure.