According to Faraday's law of magnetic flow induction, a voltage is induced in a conductive liquid moving through a magnetic field. 2 electrodes measure the voltage. The flow volume is calculated by means of pipe cross sectional area.
- Types: Compact, Remote, Sanitary clamped, Insertion
- Diameter: DN 6-DN 3000
- Velocity: 0.3-10m/s
- Flow Direction: positive, negative
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of rate; Repeatability ±0.1%
- Lining: Rubber, PTFE; PFA
- Medium Temp: Rubber -20°C to 60/90°C, PTFE -20°C to 120/160°C, PFA -20°C to 180°C
- Power Supply: 110-240V AC, 24V DC, Battery
- Signal output: 4-20mA, HART, Pulse, GRPS, Profibus and Modbus RS485
- Waste water industry: transport networks sewage treatment plants, sludge.
- Chemical industry: acids alkalis, dosing applications, abrasive or corrosive mediums.
- Metal & mining industry: mediums with a high solid content, like ore or excavator mud
- Water industry: revenue metering, district metering water abstraction, leakage detection
- Pulp & paper industry: pulp, pastes, sludge and other caustic mediums, liquor, additives, bleaches, colorants.
- Food & beverage industry: mixing, dosing and filing of drinks under hygienic conditions filling systems applications.